Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Message: FNC - phone Call with Mr. Smith, and why poly & Al are wrong

I think NOT's PP was very good. People have to realize we are in a tough market right now. Just 12 trading days ago I was buying NOT at $2.64, for Nemis to come with a PP two short weeks later for $4 is an incredible feat if you ask me. The best thing we can do as investors is forget about the PP and move on.

NOT now has a good bankroll and they won't need to come to the market for further financing for the next 18 to 24 months. This gives Nemis lots of time to find the motherlode and prove up his belief that this is Canada's next big PM discovery area. I certainly can't argue with the assay #'s NOT has given us so far. NOT has simply produced the best assays in the history of mining, not only in Canada but in the world. These #'s NOT has given us are world class and I'm sure every big mining outfit has NOT on their radar screen.

As far as Peter Smith goes, I have to give the man credit, only having 27 million o/s shares tells me he isn''t tossing shareholder money into the wind. However his lack of company website and seldom seen nr's do raise a few questions. Is the man just a miser or is he guarding shareholders from dilution? Why all the secrets? When I asked Peter why no website, his response was he didn't want to show his hand. He felt if he had a website he would have to put some actual info on it. LOL Duh ..Peter that is what Presidents of public companies do, they promote their company on behalf of their shareholders. Perhaps in the end shareholders will be happy for the way Smith has held his hand tight to the vest. Time will be the judge. It's just as a shareholder having a little info on what the company is doing would be nice.

Perhaps I am being naive here.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply