Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Feb 12, 2008 12:40AM
Feb 12, 2008 02:21AM
Feb 12, 2008 02:46AM
Feb 12, 2008 02:54AM

My agenda is to try and make some money on the McFauld Lake players share price increases as things progress. I hold considerable shares in Noront but have not bought or sold any for a month or so and actually bought more on the downward slide. Since I've held Noront shares for over 10 years I know a lot more about the company that most of the posters who seem to think Dick Nemis can walk on  water.

I will admit to frustration with those who fail to see any risk whatsoever in investing in junior exploration companies. Like many from time to time I've been burned bad and it's been companies with fine property and prospects who just plain screwed up. It's also when I hung on instead of bailing or even taken a profit.

There are negative things about almost every junior mining exploration company out there and you want the ones where the postitives outweigh the negatives. Pretty hard to do that if you completely ignore the negatives.

The whole idea of labeling bashers and pumpers is juvenile and I don't believe for a minute that anyone posts on these forums to try and intentionally lower the share price to try and pickup cheap shares. That's as silly as talking about elephants. 

So far this McFauld Lake forum and maybe the SPQ forum are the only ones remaining with a bit of balance.  

PM
Feb 12, 2008 03:50AM
Feb 12, 2008 04:13AM

pw
Feb 12, 2008 04:49AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply