Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Hi PM...I doubt todays sell-off was from daytraders, unless they purchased earlier this morning.  Today NOT didn't have enough volume early on, to entice many daytraders to play it. I believe the MM pulled there bids and let the stop losses get hit and bought up the sell off. I f you look at the trades #7 bought around 50k the last hour. Sell offs like today reek of accumualtion. It certainly would not suprise me to see further weakness on the open tomorrow followed by a bounce back.

If NOT comes out with any sort of news early tomorrow, then all bets would be off on the above scenario. I think people give these forums far too much credit for manipulating the share price of stocks.  Yes a timely rumour here and there can do wonders for a stocks share price, short term. But retail has very little to do with heavy volume, which was lacking today from NOT. Take away the last hour volume sell off and NOT's volume was anemic today.

We get some decent visuals from NOT DE#2 and this stock skyrockets. NOT hits on a second anomoly and DE#1 will look like a tame pussycat, compared to what #2 would do to the share price. JMHO

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply