Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Thank goodness it's Friday, the world's indices have no clear direction and finally options expiry day is here. The markets in North America should now give us a peek at the direction the market is heading by close today. If you talk to two different market timers you will get two totally different answers. No wonder I feel like a deer in the proverbial headlights. LOL

The McFaulds Lake stocks were all over the map yesterday, with NOT leading the way. The share price would fade down then some big buying would come in and buy the stock up. Sure looks like accumulation to me, the sell downs were on low volume and the buy ups on heavy volume. Not much to worry about in the share price of NOT as long as key support at $4.50 holds. I doubt we see a halt and news from NOT until next week when Nemis is back, but stranger things have happened. A halt today sure would give new meaning to the element of suprise. The rumour mill has all but dried up, looks like a lockdown on news from the drill camp.

Heading into the weekend I would assume investors will want to be in NOT, who wants to be caught not being in if a halt comes on Tuesday? One strategy to use if you are leery of what a halt from NOT might produce is this. Go long FNC or PRB with the theory if NOT halts these two proximity plays share prices will go ballistic while the halt is on. Sell into price spikes, then go long NOT if you like what you see in the news. In the past NOT has often had its share price run up into the news on the buy on rumour factor, then sells off a bit on the news. However, the strategy of hoping NOT retraces after news could be a big mistake if the news is a good visual update from anomoly #2. The biggest winner on a good visual update from the proximity plays would be FNC, as all signs point to #2 anomoly being close to FNC.

Interesting times in McFaulds Lake, best of luck to all investors.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply