Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Good morning Debby and welcome to the McFaulds Lake forum. I have to admit, you seem to have all your bases covered in your McFaulds Lake investment basket. It is impossible to tell you,  if your strategy is the right one. Only hindsight will be able to judge.

From past experiences I have found area plays don't have a high percentage chance of success, usually the one that finds a discovery is the one you want to be in. Could McFaulds Lake be different? It sure could. In fact it is entirely possible that Norant will not be the dominant player in McFaulds Lake when the dust has settled on this play. We as investors just have no way of knowing beforehand.

Each of us has some reason why we are compelled to invest the way we do. My strategy is to own NOT and the closest proximity plays, which are FNC and PRB. Others here have chosen to play BMK because they have a massive land position in the area. Others like FWR or SPQ or KWG, etc etc. There is no wrong or right way to be invested in these plays....yet.

For me I would rather play fewer stocks than spread myself to thin. I play probabilities. The probability of NOT having an economic deposit for me is excellent, the proof is in their assays and they certainly are not doing the 43-101 because they think their find isn't significant. So I think half of my McFaulds Lake investment belongs on the sure thing. 50% to NOT the rest to the others. Now when I look at the other stocks to invest in, I look for proximity, if NOT has the sure thing then the odds are good the stocks that are closest to the discovery have the best chance of having something on their property. This is where FNC and PRB are light years ahead of the rest. They have proximity. So I chose to put my other 50% of McFaulds Lake money in these two stocks. My pea brain tells me I have the best odds with this strategy going forward. I may be correct, or I may be totally off base, remember, its just my opinion.

Debby, you have chosen the basket approach to play the McFaulds Lake discovery. Only time will be able to tell you if you are correct. I will give you this piece of advice and take it for what its worth, not much. If you get the chance with your approach, take some money off the table if one of your stocks has a share price run up. The ideal would be to only hold freebees, or at least have a very low cost per share. JMHO

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply