Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Welcome back, long weekend is over, time to get back to the trenches. Futures are up on the US Indices and the markets world wide  for the most part are up. Still lots of risk with the financial stocks, it is one sector to avoid.  The bull run in the commodities looks better and better each day.

Back in McFaulds Lake it is my understanding Nemis and crew are back from holidays. Lets get ready for some fireworks, NOT has numerous things on its plate right now and we should be hearing something shortly. I know I'm looking for assay results from the rhodium and holes pending from DE1. Perhaps a wild card this week would be an update from #2 anomoly.

FNC and PRB should be announcing dates and targets for their upcoming drill programs any day now. McFaulds Lake needs a hit from either/both of these companies on the drill front to give the area plays a needed boost. In fact a hit by one or both of these proximity plays, would give McFaulds Lake the exposure, many of us have been banking on since NOT first made their Double Eagle discovery.

Also on the agenda in the upcoming weeks is the 43-101 from NOT. This will finally give investors the floor they have been looking for. Once the 43-101 is announced we will then have the bare minimum that NOT's discovery is worth. This is the one thing that the majors will take seriously and add complete credibility to the Double Eagle discovery. So far the market is putting a market cap value of just under $600 million on NOT. It will be interesting to just see how close the market is on this evaluation. The old adage the market is always right will be put to the test on this one.

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors today. Here's to hoping for a halt from NOT !!!

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply