Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Hi sideburns, I am torn between 2 worlds in my thoughts about todays news release. Lets look at the facts. FNC has $15,000 invested in this property. They sold it for 27,460,981 shares in a private company that we know nothing about. This company intends to go public in the next year. FNC retains a 1% NSR on the property.

Here is the issues I see from the above. Who owns this new private company? I would like to see some clarity from this. If Pat Sheridan Sr does, this is a conflict of interest and a shareholder revolt should be undertaken. Plain and simple. We as shareholders should, have the right to know who this company is owned by. JMHO

Now if this Magpie deposit property is only worth the few dollars FNC has into it, good riddance. Problem here is, we have no guidance, nothing to work with. Perhaps FNC is setting itself up to be sold outright. May be they are geting rid of all their holdings for this purpose, we as shareholders have no idea. In fact, we shareholders know very little about FNC because the TSX-v exchange doesn't get off their arse and demand this public company have a website so we as shareholders have some idea on the day to day operations of it.

Maybe todays nr was much todo about nothing. When we as shareholders have our heads buried in the sand due to Peter Smith's wish to not show his hand how can we make an informed decision?

Peter Smith, we are watching.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply