Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Interesting day yesterday in the markets. The bulls took control of the North American indices and it appears they still have control as the pre market futures are positive. On the economic calendar we get intial jobless claims at 8:30 in the US which have the potential to change market direction. Also at 10 am the leading economic indicators will be released. These are the two main factors that the market will look at today for direction. The price of oil has to be seen as a major concern for the worlds major economies. The bull run in the commodities sure looks like the beginning of the next bubble.

In McFaulds Lake, as predicted NOT is stuck in a tight range waiting further direction from the drill bit on #2 anomoly. Not sure if people understand this but the results of #2 are a major turning point in NOT's share price. If the first reports of visuals are poor, I would expect a major haircut in NOT's share price. The upside is if we get good visuals from #2 a new 52 week high is possible and probable. NOT's share price could get real volatile the longer we wait for visuals, often we have seen severe shakeouts just before news arrives from this sort of event. It won't be for the weak stomach types. JMHO

Yesterday PRB set the table for their upcoming drill program. Starting to get a good feeling from this stock. The low o/s share count on this stock could make it a real interesting stock to own once the drill bit hits the frozen tundra.

FNC's share price took a bit of a spanking yesterday as expected. Very disappointed in the lack of clarity from this stock. I still hold my position, but have to wonder why no news from the McFaulds Lake property. From the few and far between news releases of the past, the timeline was to have a drill program in place by the end of Feb. Thats only a week away and still we have heard nothing. Perhaps they are already drilling and didn't feel the need for shareholders to know? It sure wouldn't suprise me at this point. There is no use phoning Smith as often you are more confused after the conversation than before. Talking in circles does that to a person.

There are many other stocks in McFaulds Lake that have some exciting news coming in the near future. I hope other investors that read this forum will take the time to keep us updated on these stocks. Personally I can only closely cover so many stocks. The more sets of eyes and ears we have covering these McFaulds Lake stocks the better informed we as investors will be. This is OUR forum to share info, I hope everyone uses it as such.

Al

Feb 21, 2008 03:07AM

Feb 21, 2008 03:31AM
Feb 21, 2008 03:39AM
Feb 21, 2008 03:53AM
Feb 21, 2008 04:01AM
Feb 21, 2008 04:03AM

Feb 21, 2008 04:07AM
Feb 21, 2008 04:08AM
Feb 21, 2008 04:15AM
Feb 21, 2008 04:25AM
Feb 21, 2008 04:25AM