Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

I currently own no shares in Norant. Often I say nothing in this forum about my holdings in NOT, as to not influence others. I sold my shares of NOT early this week and here is the reason. Currently I feel there is far too much risk in owning the stock. If NOT doesn't come up with stellar visuals from the new anomoly they are drilling I feel the share price will get a severe haircut. My theory is investors will sell it off because the stock doesn't have the 43-101 to give a investors a base for share price valuation.

However if NOT comes out with good visuals I would expect the share price to march onto new 52 week highs. I can jump in and own the stock at any time, I'm not afraid to pay more than I sold it for. I play risk/reward percentage game with NOT, its just the way I play. If NOT sells off I may not be able to get out without taking a loss on a gap down. However if NOT goes into an uptrend on good visuals, I may lose the extra % gain many long term holders would get. I am willing to take this chance.

Many on this forum don't have the style of investing as I do. I sit in front of a computer as a full time trader with all the tools to make snap decisions on in and outs in a matter of secs. I belong to a site that gets the news the absolute first second it comes out so I can do quick in and outs. So I can afford to take chances many others aren't prepared to take. I understand many people have full time jobs to supplement their investing. They don't have the opportunity to sit in front of a computer every second the market is open. To these types of investors I don't want to influence their decisions.

I am not bashing NOT in any way, in fact long term I think it is a very good stock with a great chance to make investors some good perentage returns on their money. If I was a long term or medium term investor I would definately hold NOT.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply