Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Hi PM- I rarely give weight to reports. They tell you what they want to you believe. NOT's share price has held up well and investors can thank Genuity. They have boughts the sells and have supported the share price. What happens if/when the well runs dry and they aren't there to support the share price. I think NOT needs a good visual from next anomoly or Genuity will be standing in front of a freight train.

I hope NOT's share price goes to $10 Monday at the open. I have no ill will against this stock. It's been a long time since I have done this well playing a mining stock. NOT is one of favourite plays. If NOT opened at $10 Monday morning with heavy volume I would be all over it. For me I just need some direction and I'm willing to pay a premium to get it.

I think NOT is an excellent stock and it's only a matter of time before this company comes up with some good news and it hits a new 52 week high. When that will happen is up for grabs. It could be next week or next month or next year. But, it will happen. I have never seen assays as rich as NOT's Double Eagle discovery and I doubt anyone else has either. The 43-101 alone could make the share price of NOT go ballistic when its announced and I hope it does. Once again, if I was a long term to medium term investor in NOT, I would have no fear of holding this stock. Stocks like NOT are rare, they are opportunity stocks.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply