Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

"I'm holding for the big one attitude".

This is a wonderful assumption, but what happens if the big one turns into a dud? Yes the share price action was very strong this week on the back of Genuity's buying, a good sign for the bulls.

I have no fear of missing a 15% move to the upside PM. Every day NOT has shares for sale. Leaving a little on the table when the risk/reward isn't there for me is not a problem. You see it works well the other way also, I was ready for last share price correction. Ended up loading the boat at $2.64 av and sold in the $4.20's. So if I have to buy at $5.50 to get in again, at least I'm buying when the risk/reward is in my favour.

The one point that always has me smiling from the perma bulls is their fear they may miss the big up move. This fear is the reason most people don't make money playing the market. JMHO

We all play the market differently, I don't believe there is a wrong or a right way. Find a system that works for you and go with it. I merely tell what I am doing with NOT because I was asked. I want everyone to make money in McFaulds Lake that is why we are playing these stocks.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply