Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

A warm welcome to everyone as we start a new week. World market indices are up sharply across the board on Friday's news that US bond insurers may be receiving a rescue plan. The one huge red flag is that short interest on the NYSE is at an all-time high. Meaning this rally is being shorted heavily by Wall St. This could mean we are going to see some real pain shortly or the markets are going to skyrocket to the upside if these shorts are forced to cover. The US markets are at the crossroads and either way will be extreme. JMHO

In McFaulds Lake we should be getting drill date news from PRB and FNC at any time. I have heard PRB plans to drill the 1st week of March but still not a word from FNC. From the few and far between news releases from FNC a date of late Feb early Mar was given as a drill timeline. Stay tuned, perhaps someone can phone Peter Smith today and give us an update.

NOT shares held up remarkably well last week on no news, Genuity bought 365k shares and kept the share price propped up. Genuity appears to be shoring up the share price as the stock awaits news from visuals from new anomoly drilling by NOT. How long can they continue to buy is another story. The rumour mill has sure dried up from NOT's drilling and investors really have no idea how many holes have been drilled from these new anomolies. I would expect some visual reports this week. Of course as long as Genuity keeps buying there is no real hurry from NOT. The longer the visuals take, the more risk to downside share price pressure is my take. JMHO

On the commodity front, it appears the bubble is picking up steam. Oil, gold, base metals, agriculture products, are all showing signs of soaring to new highs. The charts on these various commodities are looking very strong with further upside probable . Staying the course and buying shares of commodity stocks seems the prudent thing to do currently. This should bode well for McFaulds Lake stocks in the near future.

Good luck to all McFaulds Lake investors.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply