Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Thanks Helium for the claims. I went to SEDAR and looked up Fancamps acreage at 2560 acres in 4 blocks ergo each of those square is 640 acres, one square mile. 1600x1600 metres is 16 units about 1 square mile. Thus, that DE2 should be the one on the opposite corner of the claim block of DE1 that shows in the prior maps about 2 km to the SW. Well it's headin toward UC/SPQ/KWG but a fair ways away yet.

NOT's assays will be important. Also I think Probes drill will be very important to prove up the usefulness of the MMI. Also KWG using the Diagnos CARDS system. Should the MMI and CARDS prove their worth, it will help a lot of the folks up here with their decision making process.

I made a statement here before that this area will be less of a horse race and more of a golf tournament, where everyone goes to the prize table. NOT's news release and John Defur and Mungor's observations have me about convinced to "wheel the field" on all the ponies up here. Not enough money tho.

Whoever that was a while back asking for commentary on her vast portfolio of stocks up there must be feelin good today.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply