Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

The world market indices are in a tailspin again today as concerns over the finanacial stocks have reared their ugly heads again. Not sure when the financial stocks will hit bottom, but I still think they should still be avoided like the plague. Not much on the economic calendar today in the US other than GDP and intial jobless claims. Tomorrow is the big day on the calendar in the US. In fact tomorrow's numerous economic indicators could very well predict the way the markets will head for the month of March. 

Back in McFaulds Lake, yesterday was an excellent day for the various stocks. Started out with a head fake to shake investors out of the tree, but it sure picked up steam to end the day. Today should be a real good day for the various stocks as the close at the high of the day for most of these plays bodes well going forward. It appears the short covering is over and now the big boys have decided to let NOT and baby sisters get the respect they deserve. 

Is today the day we get visuals from NOT anomoly #3? Will FNC finally announce a drill date? Will PRB finally get some action in anticipation of its drill program? All questions that will keep investors on the edge of their seats over the coming days. My spidey senses telling me NOT has a good possibility of a new 52 week high this week. Hold on to your hats, McFaulds Lake is sure getting interesting.

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply