Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

The world market indices a sea of red today to end the week. The $US is in a free fall, gloom and doom everywhere. Today the US releases some key economic indicators which I believe will set the course for how the markets react for the month of March. At 8:30 am we get a glimpse at personal spending, personal income and some core inflation numbers. Followed by the Chicago producer manufacturing index then a revision of the Michigan Sentiment numbers. With the US indice futures way down this morning we need some good numbers to get this ship turned around.

Anything new in McFaulds Lake? LOL

Wowsie, what a day for the McFaulds Lake stocks yesterday. The BIG 3, as I like to call them, NOT, FNC and PRB put on a show yesterday. I have to believe we will see some follow through today, no matter what the market indices do. NOT got so close to my prediction of a new 52 week high it couldn't possibly let me down here. FNC is also knocking on the door of a new 52 week high. The laggard is PRB so far, it was only up 30% yesterday. LOL

Obviously the market is not only responding to the visuals from DE2, but predicting visuals from DE3 will be just as good if not better. It sure wouldn't suprise me to get an update from DE3 today. The speculative phases of these bull runs in mining plays is a sight too behold, when they catch investors attention. Personally i think we are only in about the 3rd inning of a long game when it comes to the McFaulds Lake stocks. 2008 should be an awesome year as the mining world comes to grip with the new world class mining camp called McFaulds Lake. JMHO

I only follow the BIG 3 stocks in McFaulds Lake, I have found I am far too stupid to spread myself too thin and cover more than a few stocks. So, please feel free to share your DD on any of the various area plays with the rest of this forum. This is OUR forum, use it as such and keep us all informed. The more sets of eyeballs we have on these area plays the better chance of making some money for all of us. Remember this forum is an investor forum not a company sponsored one, so the good, the bad and the ugly is encouraged here. If you have something bearish on a stock that you feel we should know, don't be shy, keep us informed. Sometimes the truth hurts, but informed investors are the ones who make the correct decisions. Don't forget that.

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors, exciting times for all !!!

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply