Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

The world indices slowed their losses over night fueled by yesterdays nearly flat day in the US indices. The trend is in however, financials are getting hammered and the bull market in commodities continues. Its strange how bad news after bad news is getting bought in the US. All the doom and gloom doesn't appear to be affecting the markets. As the Fed in the US prints money to stem the red ink from the housing/sub prime bubble the US appears to be awash in cash and its heading right back into the stock market. Makes sense as interest rates get lowered the % return from the banks is so low investors are looking for the market to get get better % returns on their money. All sign pointing directly to this money going into commodities. The next bubble is being born.

Not much on the economic calendar today in the US, car and truck sales is it. It is expected we see dismal sales in the US and record auto sales in Canada. A total disconnect is happening across the two borders. Canada's economy continues to get a shot in the arm from commodity prices. One note of caution, Tuesdays are generally not a good day for North American indices. 

In McFaulds Lake the big 3, FNC, NOT and PRB had share price pull backs yesterday as investors had a bout of profit taking. I think this was a perfect time to reload and take advantage of cheaper prices. I expect today, the big 3's share prices to either consolidate in a tight range or roar back to test previous highs. My bias is to new highs for FNC and NOT.  A visual report on drilling from DE3 should occur at any time. Get ready for a barn burner. Hard to imagine anything less than fantastic results.

With all the activity in McFaulds Lake the fireworks could go off at any time. Play the ups and downs, this is show time in McFaulds !!!

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply