Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

It's the end of the week and the worlds indices are deep in the red once again as the sell off in equities continues. The financial mess the US finds themselves in, is causing havoc around the world. Today at 8:30 am the US announces Nonfarm Payroll employment numbers, this will set the tone for North American markets to end the week. Fingers are crossed on this one, because worse than expected numbers and we could get a capitulation scenario in our equity markets. Of course better than expected numbers and we could get a big bounce from yesterdays sell off. Stay tuned this mornings numbers from the US are very important to investors.

From the early reports back from yesterdays luncheon it appears all is well in McFaulds Lake. I would like to thank those that atttended for keeping us updated on what transpired yesterday. Well done !!!

Back in the trenches we had a little bit of sell off in FNC, NOT and PRB yesterday due more to lack of news and general market conditions than anything else. Personally I have started to reload in my favourite McFaulds Lake stocks. I took a position in NOT trader shares yesterday and plan further acquisitions today. I continue to see good things on the horizon with FNC. The low o/s shares should keep the share price volatile and profitable for those that have the stamina to ride the waves.

The one thing I was happy to hear yesterday form the luncheon is just how far off the 43-101 is for NOT. That was the one event that had me worried in the short term. Sometimes fact can get in the way of speculative fever and that was my worry on that front.

Yesterday investors took a shine to FWR. I believe this is a stock investors in McFaulds Lake will want to keep on their radar screens for the next few weeks. This could be the sleeper stock of the bunch.

I have started to see some rah rah'ing on this forum about buying stocks in McFaulds Lake based on the shear number of anomolies they have on their properties. I would like to remind investors to use some caution when looking at these anomolies. It is very doubtful that some of these anomolies will have economic mineralization in them. The odds are against this type of irrational thinking. Look no farther than the last assays BMK reported, yes they drilled on an anomoly but the actual assays were a big disappointment. Investors are still shunning that stock because of the assays.

We are entering into the show me phase in McFaulds Lake. The speculative fever will run on individual stocks until they drill their individual properties. Once they drill, they better pull out some good looking core backed by good assays or investors will sell them off hard. Once a stock disappoints investors nothing but good numbers will bring them back. You will sit on dead money if your horse disappoints, please beware of this. Sitting on dead money while the play next door to you is on fire is not the way to make money playing the stock market. The old adage of sell your losers and ride your winners is tried, tested and true.

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors today!!!

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply