Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Mar 09, 2008 10:53PM

Welcome to a new week, however we are seeing same old story in world equity markets, more losses. In Europe mining stocks are under pressure due to thoughts of a world economic slowdown seen to be putting pressure on metal prices. A bit odd as metal prices seem to be going up. On the economic calendar in the US only the wholesale inventory numbers are due today, not a real market mover. A key indice to watch for me today is the S&P, we are nearing major support in the 1270-1275 range. What we need to see is a good flush in equity markets with some panic selling at the open today, folllowed by a rebound. Without it, I fear we see the slow bleed syndrome. One step forward and two steps back markets are tough on investors nerves.

Back in our world, McFaulds Lake we have seen the share prices of the fab four under pressure due to lack of news. NOT has been particualrly hard hit doing the slow bleed as investors wait for word from DE3 visuals. It seems investors need constant news or their attention span soon wanes on the McFaulds Lake plays.

A couple of thoughts from the weekend. Anyone notice how the 43-101 timeline seems to have been pushed back by NOT? Originally we heard first part of March for news from this front, now its in a couple of months. Is this to buy NOT more time to hit with the drill on other anomolies? Does management of NOT fear that once the 43-101 is made public, they become fair game for a major to come in and make a play for them prematurely? Or is there fear the resource estimate may put pressure on the share price if its lower than the market expects? All questions to give investors something to ponder, with no clear answers.

FNC continues to be the hot speculative play in McFaulds as rumours of drilling of DE3 continue to swirl that this is on the border anomoly of NOT/FNC. A hit here would surely liven up the shares prices of the proximity plays

PRB, is this the week drilling starts on their McFaulds Lake property? I have heard lots of rumours that it is but no firm date when the drill bit hits the frozen tundra. If anyone knows exact date of drilling could they please let investors on this forum know?

FWR, the stock continues to be near 52 week highs as investors have clearly liked what they have seen on the anomoly front from the latest EM surveys. To me this is clearly a buy on share price weakness stock, for future speculation. I know Nemis is very high on this stock.

NOT, is clearly the leader in McFaulds Lake, as NOT goes so does the rest of the stocks. We should be getting assays soon from DE1, but what I think the investing world is really looking for is visuals from DE3. News from this front could make the share price go nutso once again. I look for news from DE3, if it is good, to put NOT back to new 52 week highs. I honestly think we see news from DE3 visuals some time this week, the sooner the better.

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors.

Al

PM
Mar 10, 2008 03:31AM
PM
Mar 10, 2008 04:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply