Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Good morning, I hope everyone survived yesterdays indice meltdown. The overseas markets have ended the recent slide and for the most part gains of over 1% are showing up everywhere. I see rumours of a suprise rate cut from the US Fed are rampant, perhaps this is why the turnaround in overseas markets. Not much on the economic calendar today, some trade balance numbers at 8:30 am, but these certainly aren't market mover numbers. If the Fed does do a suprise rate cut it should bode well for commodity prices. Let us hope, these down day after down day markets are hard on investors nerves, especially the longterm investors.

In McFaulds Lake yesterday the various stocks sold off pretty hard, in tune with the markets in general for the most part. Investors tend to sell off their winners to cover losses in their losing stocks. The throw the baby out with the bath water comes to mind when I see the slide in the fab 4 stocks share prices. It certainly looked to me the sell off was over done and some good buying opportunities presented themselves for the bottom pickers. Its always hard to pick an exact bottom, but for the risk takers, starting to take positions in your favourite McFaulds Lake stocks seems like a good bet to me.

What we need in McFaulds Lake to get investors attentions again is news from DE3, from our leader. A good visual report from NOT on DE3 is just what the doctor ordered to get investors swarming to get back in these plays. Its funny how short the attention spans are of many investors, they need constant news or they start selling off their shares. Blame it on the daytraders. LOL

There just isn't much to report in McFaulds Lake other than we need news!!! I still haven't heard any feedback on a date for PRB to drill, anyone else hear anything? Currently we have FWR and NOT with drilling programs underway, just imagine when we have 15 or more drills going at once.

Best of luck to all MacFaulds investors.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply