Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Good morning. Just checked the overseas market and its been a bloodbath sort of day. The larger world indices are down somewhere in the 2% range as concerns over the US economy just won't go away. With retail sales and intial job claim numbers in the US at 8:30 am this morning it looks bleak for the open on this side of the ocean also. This could be the cleansing day the North American markets need to correct themselves. A sharp panic selloff at the opening then a sharp rebound would be the best case scenario in my books. The US markets have not been this bearish since 2002. It's often when sentiment is this extreme to the downside that we see the backbone of a bull market form. Being Nostradamic in nature I will go record by predicting by next week we start our next bull market, with the DOW headed into the 20k range before its done.

Back in McFaulds Lake another hoo hum day for the various stocks. The fab four stocks stayed in a tight range range the entire day, with no leadership. We are hearing lots of rumours on a daily basis but none that are backed up by facts such as an official news release. I guess in the game of speculative stocks there will always be rumours from the drilling front, just the nature of the beast. If you haven't heard a rumour by 10:30 am, start one, is the standard lately with NOT. LOL

NOT...My spidey senses are telling me will are on the verge of something big from NOT. I have been a buyer this week and will buy more today on any share price weakness.

FNC...It sure would be nice to hear a firm date from management to drill this property. However, for my money this is the best bet in McFaulds Lake to hit with the drill, other than NOT. I believe FNC has the most sought after property in McFaulds Lake.

FWR...Its show me time from Freewest. We should see some specualtive fever from FWR in the coming days and I expect to see new 52 weeks highs before we hear anything concrete from the drill program. This stock is in play.

PRB...Expect to see some share price weakness from PRB. Disappointment on the timeline to drill its McFaulds proximity property, is sure to send investors to the sidelines. This is most likely a good opportunity to accumulate this stock. This stock will have its day for those that are patient.

Best of luck to all investors in McFaulds Lake. It might be a shakey start today, if so, I will use it as a buying opportunity. Keep the faith, in the big picture McFaulds Lake is probably the most exciting mining play on the planet. JMHO

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply