Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
Mar 17, 2008 02:31AM

Good morning. Looks like another wild opening for the North American equity markets. Europe and Asia just suffered a blood bath in their markets as finanacial stocks are just getting hammered. Perhaps today we finally get a capitualtion day were investors panic and sell everything off much like we seen in January. When you look them in the eyes and see complete fear press the buy button. Its hard going against the herd in times of panic, but this is where the money is made. The FED already lowered the discount rate last night and now tomorrow the FED meets to lower interest rates. The FED needs to raise rates not lower them but Wall St is putting the pressure on them so they will lower. What this will do is just add fuel on to the commodity bubble. I look at today as a buying opportunity, bullish , bullish here. Just a hiccup in the next bull run. JMHO

Back in McFaulds Lake this should be the week we get news from NOT. NOT has lots on its plate, assays from DE1 should be shortly, assays from DE2 could in fact be soon, visuals from DE3 could be any day also. Top that off with some of the numerous rumours and it should be an interesting week for NOT. If we get the capitualtion day that is possible it may be a great buying opportunity for NOT, FWR, FNC and PRB. Not much else to add to the McFaulds Lake story until we get news from NOT.

Once again I will use history as a guage here. Remember back with the capitualtion day in Jan ? On that day I bought NOT for a $2.64 av share price. We all know how NOT's share price went up shortly after that capitulation day. If today has a sharp sell off where investors puke hard, use it to your advantage. History tells me investors should be buying when everyone else is selling. One final thought....avoid financial stocks. JMHO

Al

Mar 17, 2008 05:10AM

Mar 17, 2008 05:33AM

Mar 17, 2008 06:03AM

Mar 17, 2008 06:22AM
Mar 17, 2008 08:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply