Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

"Would love to hear why the Bulls think the US markets are a buy."

The markets look ahead 6 to 9 months. I believe this recession we are seeing is a made on Wall St recession. Corporate greed is getting crushed. I for one could careless if the banks made a mistake or not. Of course they are crying wolf and want to be bailed out by the FED, and they will be. Problem with fixing the problem in the US is it creates another problem. Inflation, will cause the commodity bubble. For the FED to give the Wall St. financials hundreds of billions of dollars, in handouts they need to print money. Soon America will be awash in money, this will make the stock market go up, because to give Wall St all this money the FED has to lower interest rates to next to nothing. So where is all of this billions of dollars going to go? It will not go into interest bearing instruments, it will go to the stock market where the perceived yield is higher.

This is why I believe the next super bull market is being born. Just watch the markets for the rest of the week, starting today. I believe we are headed to DOW 20K over the next several years, probably quicker than most think can happen.

People having nothing to fear but fear itself. Another blip in life, its not the first nor will it be the last. JMHO

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply