Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Good morning. After yesterdays steep sell offs in the indices world wide, it is good to see some stability today. Most major indices from Asia and Europe are solidly in the green today as the financial sector rebounds ahead of todays Fed action in the USA.  A full 1% interest rate cut is expected by the US Fed today, anything less and further indice turmoil may be in store for us after the Fed announces at 2:15 pm today. The amount of liquidty the Fed is pumping into the system tells me shortly America will be awash in cash, inflation will spiral out of control and the stock markets will rocket higher. At some point this will end badly, probably just not until the Fed tackles the next problem, inflation. Interest rates may be falling now, but what goes down, will go up. Get rid of your debts. JMHO

Back in McFaulds Lake the various stocks have been losing ground pretty much in line with other commodity stocks. We do need some news from NOT real soon or we are in danger of filling the gap on the chart and testing the $5 mark. I think yesterday and today are/were excellent opportunties to load up on your favourite McFaulds Lake stocks. I just don't see these fire sale prices continuing much longer. NOT just has too much on its plate on the news front to keep these stocks out of play. The low volume on the sell off should tell investors accumulation has been the name of the game lately.

Once again the rumour mill is in overtime with NOT. From talk of a big hit in DE3 to a major taking a piece of NOT are making their rounds once again. I suppose lack of news and investors are inventing some, its hard to separate probable from fiction lately. I have this feeling we are getting close to some big news from NOT this week.

Best of luck today for all McFaulds Lake investors.

Al

ps... for those looking for a lottery ticket, take a peek at MCF. They are getting close to drilling at depth on a deep gas play in Chile.

New Message
Please login to post a reply