Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Good morning. Mixed bag on the world indices. Asia up sharply and Europe down. Futures markets in the US are pointing to a lower open in North American markets. There is not much on the economic calendar to sway the US markets other than oil inventories at 10:30 am. Wild swings were/are expected this week as it is a triple witching week where the stock index futures, stock index options and stock options all expire on the same day. These futures and options will turn over by the close on Thursday. Hopefully next week we get back to some normalcy.

Back in McFaulds Lake 2 of the 4 fab 4 stocks where halted all day yesterday and we still are waiting for  a news report explaining why. I'm not going to try and figure out what the nr will say but I'm sure its a market mover for the stocks that are halted. Perhaps when we get news from FWR and NOT we will get the McFaulds Lake stocks back on investors radar screens. 

Its hard to know what to say about the various McFaulds Lake until we see the expected news today. Best thing I can say is good luck today to all the McFaulds investors.

I will try and expand on the morning thoughts after we see the various news releases later this morning.

Al

Mar 19, 2008 04:23AM

Mar 19, 2008 04:47AM

Mar 19, 2008 04:57AM

Mar 19, 2008 05:13AM
Mar 19, 2008 05:21AM

Mar 19, 2008 05:29AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply