Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Thursday morning thoughts

in response to by
posted on Mar 20, 2008 03:19AM

Good morning. Once again the worlds finanacial markets are in turmoil. Today is quad witching day in the US indices, where all the various options expire at the end of the quarter. Expect some extreme volatility but the markets should calm down heading into next week. It appears future players are having a field day with some of the commodity contracts, oil and gold have taken it on the chin. On the economic calendar we get Initial jobs claims in the US at 8:30 this morning. With leading indicators to be reported at 10 am. Nothing has changed from where I sit, still very bullish on the markets. Once we get today over with I think the bull market resumes in earnest. JMHO

In McFaulds Lake the various stocks went down pretty much with the indices in general. Yesterday FWR and NOT came off of a halt. The market gave FWR a big spanking and I am suprised investors didn't punish NOT more. To be halted for an entire day over the assay results from Windfall definately didn't do any of the McFaulds Lake stocks any justice. I have seen some ridiculous halts before but this last one from NOT was over the edge. I see no excuse for a halt for that news, it was a blantant slap in the face to investors trust in these companies. I'm not sure if the TSX-v is to blame or NOT management, but that was awful.

Hopefully today is the day the discount sale ends in McFaulds. Anyone with money left after this weeks carnage may get an opportunity to get some of these McFaulds Lake stocks on the cheap. FNC, FWR and NOT all look like bargains at these prices. We just have to get through today and I beleive we will look back and see this as a tremendous buying opportunity.

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply