Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Mar 31, 2008 03:30PM

Good morning. Looking at the overseas markets it looks like a very positive day for the major world equity indices. The US indice futures are currently pointing to a strong opening also. On the economic calendar we have the all important ISM Index numbers at 10 am this morning. This could be a market mover. The ISM manufacturing index is one of the better indicators at predicting turning points in the U.S. economy and at present continues to suggest that the U.S. will see growth continue to slow. At 48.3 it is in contraction territory (being sub 50), but is not yet at the recession level of around 46.0. I'm still very bullish on US Indices and expect a slow and steady march to the DOW 20K level. JMHO

Back in McFaulds Lake the lack of news from NOT continues to plague the various stocks. The volume has dried up making each individual stock to the mercy of the Market Makers. I did however notice a few volume spikes on the FWR/SPQ/KWG play. This should mean some news shortly from this play, the direction of the share prices should tell us how good the news will be.

This morning we finally got some news from PRB. The finding of a Mafic Intrusive Outcrop looks good for a headline but really anything less than assays at this point mean very little for the McFaulds Lake stocks. However, hopefully investors buy into the story and we some price movement for PRB.

On the when will FNC drill front, I hear sometime in the next month. Of course I heard sometime around the end of Feb, then it was the end of March, now its the end of April. I really don't have much faith in the management of FNC. It's sad when one of the most sought after properties in McFaulds Lake is in the hands of someone that doesn't feel the need to keep his shareholders informed of what is going on with the day to day operations of the company. In the long run it may be to shareholders benefit the way this miser runs this company, but it doesn't do much for investor morale. LOL

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors. We need direction from NOT to get these plays back on investors radar screens.

Al

Apr 01, 2008 04:09AM
Apr 01, 2008 04:45AM
pw
Apr 01, 2008 08:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply