Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Genuity has been forthcoming with reports lately, and I would expect we'll see one tomorrow or Friday with their price target and recommendation.  I'll also be keeping my eyes open for the latest Mungall report which I would suspect is soon to be forthcoming.

Volume so far today is equal to 00.25% of outstanding shares and can easily be attributed to flips and trades.  The geology is changing, however it is obvious from activity today that investors for the most part have not conceded their expectations.  If the results were 'bad' there would have been frantic dumping.  Shareholders, I hate to say it, are technically in competition with one another when it comes to profit-taking and there are a number of very large stakeholders who would have assessed and dumped within minutes of the release if news was 'bad'.  Investing may be strategic, but geology is scientific and this is one arena where everyone knows your hand, and there is no bluffing.  There would be no hiding bad results if it were the case.

If it was not feasible that the discovered geology could possess economically viable mineralization than the market would have sold-off to the base on volume by now ($3.00 to $5.00).  Seeing as it has not, I will infer that the market will continue with a 'wait and see' approach.  John Defur has done a great job sharing and interpreting today's results, in my own circle I have heard this referred to as a PGE play for months now - time will tell.  Until the next event, expect the games to pick up as money will surely prey upon money tomorrow since today will no doubt be a downward day. 

Traders, Flippers, Longs, Shorts, and any combination therein GLTA

LONG

New Message
Please login to post a reply