Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Good morning. On the overseas markets all the major indices are down as the financial stocks are taking further hits. This is one sector that appears to have further downside. On the economic calendar we have wholesale inventories numbers out at 10 am and crude inventories at 10:30 am. No real market movers numbers but the crude inventories could have some effect on the oil and gas stocks. On the overseas markets commodities are also putting in a weak performance. Could be a real blah day with nothing to spark investors interests.

Back in McFaulds Lake the visuals from SPQ looked good, however the share price only moved up $.01 from already depressed levels. I guess the market wants actual assays from these plays now. I was suprised how investors yawned over these results. Sign of the times I suppose.

BMK is the poster stock for missing on assays in McFaulds Lake. One miss, and this stock is now at lower share price levels, than the PP grease job that the big money mining exec's got in for. My, how the mighty have fallen here. This play is all but dead until they can right themselves with assays again. I expect all stocks in McFaulds that come up with poor assays in the future to suffer the same weakness as BMK. So let this be your guide if one of your stocks fails to deliver with assays in the future.

FWR and FNC appear to be bargains, but todays bargains can often be tomorrows dogs. Investors appear to have lost interest in these two stocks. Very suprised to see FWR at such a low share price. FNC I can understand being under pressure, investors want news of when this company plans to drill their property. I would expect the share price to go up considerably if and when Peter Smith ever announces an actual date for drilling.

PRB had some volume and a share price that actually rose yesterday on the strength of a 200k share buy at the open. Have no idea why the sudden interest, anyone know something on this stock that they care to share?

NOT just has total lack of investor interest right now. The slow bleed in share price appears to be just people bailing as they become bored with the lack of news from them. The low volume tells you there is nothing fundamentally wrong with this stock, it is just the bailing of the weak hands. From the chart of NOT it is looking oversold pointing to a buying opportunity for those with patience. I believe its time to start accumulating for those that are trader types of investors. JMHO

It saddens me to see the members of Agoracom reporting post after post as a violation. I understand some of them that actually have nothing to do with McFaulds Lake and the flow of conversation on this board. However we have some of the perma bulls coming from the NOT forum that want to stir up trouble with their silly posts. The moment you reply back to them they flag the post. Yesterday I had a post removed by Agoracom administration because it was flagged by goldfinger because I told him to stop acting childish. I asked Administration why the post was removed, they told me even though calling someone childish was a minor violation they were concerned for the feeling of the individual I called childish. If the shoe fits wear it is my response. This concerns me deeply.

In North America we have a few basic freedoms and freedom of speech is one of them. Agoracom wants to become a communist discussion forum they are going to lose posters and I will be one of them.

Al

New Message
Please login to post a reply