Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Good afternoon Al,

I would urge you to re-consider moving your "morning thoughts" from this forum.  From the responses to your initial post, it is clear that you have created a devoted following here.

As HUB Leader, you have quite a bit of control over the content and the posters on the McFauld's HUB. 

If you feel someone has crossed the line, you have the power to reign them in.  In addition, we try to provide you, and every HUB Leader, with whatever support we can to ensure that your experience on AGORACOM is always a positive one.

Thus far, I believe the quality on the McFauld's HUB has been quite exceptional for balanced commentary.  Our ultimate goal is to provide serious investors with a medium for constructive dialogue, both pro and con, and I believe that we have achieved our goal with the McFauld's HUB.

At times, investors won't see eye to eye, but that's what these discussion forums are all about...open dialogue.  As long as any disagreements are handled in a civilized manner, it adds to the depth of the discussion. 

As a last resort, if you absolutely can't stand someone, simply put them on ignore, and they are gone.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

You can reach me at PaulK@AGORACOM.com

Regards,

Paul

New Message
Please login to post a reply