Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Today's Word from Al

posted on May 08, 2008 05:31AM

#3803 - Thursday morning thoughts

Good morning. Overseas markets are for the most part a sea of red this morning, obviously taking the lead from the US markets sharp sell off yesterday. On the economic calendar we have the initial job claims at 8:30 am this morning. These numbers can be market movers. Early indications from the US futures markets are pointing to a positive opening.

Back in McFaulds Lake another day of no news from NOT's re assays. They say good things are worth waiting for but this is bordering on being ridiculous. Nemis needs to come out and do another update to keep his faithful informed why the time line in the last update hasn't been met. Anyone other than me think this is starting to smell fishy? This stock needs assay news and it needs it today or panic mode will soon set in. JMHO

The charts of FNC and PRB have both turned bullish. They need confirmation today at the open but if either or both open higher than yesterdays close and stay there, a new uptrend is probable. Its just a matter of time before investors pile back into PRB as the drilling date nears for their NOT DE1, proximity property. I believe PRB is waiting on assays from samples taken from the outcrop found on their property also. FNC I have beat on enough, time to let the share price tell investors what to do. A drop below $1.50 should be bought is my call on FNC.

FWR continues to amaze me why its share price is so weak. At yesterdays share closing price of $.28 I believe this is the best buy in McFaulds Lake. Perhaps I am missing something here but I see no reason why this stock has sold off like this. Although I currently own no FWR, today may be the day I look for an entry point. The downside risk here looks minimal. JMHO

The rest of the McFaulds Lake stocks just have very little interest from investors. It's show me time and investors need NOT to take the lead and give reason why investors should be in these plays. This lack of news is troublesome to say the least. All these drills operating in McFaulds and the various companies can't keep investors with a steady stream of news? What happened to the promo machine called NOT? Has Nemis fell asleep at the promo wheel or has that last PP with the big boys tied his hands? Something to think about for the permabulls.

Best of luck to all McFaulds Lake investors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply