Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Lots of developments lately and more anticapted -the railroad is hudge as it answers so many inferestrustre questions -not courting fwr, the dance has started and the band just started playing the first song- assays from the whloe region will only complement one another and raise all boats although drill results will determine which boat wins the race- AGM's coming up and time for BOD's to face the music, they'll want to look pretty. Speaking of which how do folks think Wes is going to get gussied up for Mac(he can get tips from lance)will he use resuts from JV 's as well as thier own- seems sure- sweeten the deal-unlikely. Looks like the king of the ring is just going to grap fwr by the wrist and drag them on to the dance floor and it could make for an intersting night at the how-down.Macs move to form a commitee to study differnt options reassures me as to why I bought FWR and gives confidence in my faith that Mac is looking out for all shareholders- on the other hand the NOT vote for thier BOD all or nothing approace hurts my faith in them each should stand on thier own merit. So far I like fwr in that they have options that they are looking into-sell certain claims-create spinn off-money in bank& QUE shares whay to much properties to let NOT take home with them and they may have to cut off thier wrist in order to get away. Lots of other folks on the dancefloor UC PRB KWG et al got drills turning or asseys pending( anyone have a list of who has how many drills working and asseys from differnt companies it would be good to be able to see a running tab for any one time) to be sure the drill will be driving the music.

New Message
Please login to post a reply