Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

I don't see us buying Windfall, like Oz says it would be to expensive to buy, we would be better off working on our properties, the Barry pit is exceeding expectations and Nelligan could be a Windfall, it is mostly bluesky with Murgor owning only 30 percent, in this cash strapped environment it might be easier to take over the property 100% at a good price either way i think you are going to see them go wide open on exploration we need ounces, proven ounces, to increase our market cap and thus our investment potential i'm very excited about the assays coming up and apparently management is to twice they have mentioned emphatically that they have found visible gold in the channel samples at Barry and are excited for the results this tells me they are expecting higher grades and an increase in resource potential at Barry which means $$$$$$$$$ for you and me!

Also i read an article, sorry for not pasting, you'll have to take my word, that the geologist at Barry thinks there could be 5 million ounces in unproven resources. If true and this statement becomes fact, look out this stock will be a multy bagger, we will finally get some respect, and with that kind of money more properties in the future.GLTA!

New Message
Please login to post a reply