Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

Re: Gold @ $700...and market can"t add!-Rwinger

in response to by
posted on Oct 23, 2008 01:10PM

I believe you are right but in todays market things are so messed up people can"t even do simple math. I would venture to guess Metanor is producing for under $350.00 an ounce so even at $650.00 an ounce U.S. adding an 18 percent premium because last i checked the canadian dollar was .82 cents that gives us a grand total of $767.00 that gives us a $417.00 an ounce profit percentage wise well over a 100% profit and i severely low balled the gold price which if deflation keeps up we may end up in the lower $600.00 range given gold is an inflation tool but fear could change all that so in short we are extremely profitable at these numbers and way undervalued for our assets. Many countries like Australia and Canada are profiting off gold because there currency is taking a beating while countries like Africa with higher electric costs have slowed production 19% so we will be rewarded eventually but i "m thinking its time to keep accumulating in the seventies gold went to $850.00 an ounce it has never hit its inflationary value in todays money but when inflation starts and we know it will gold will shine well past $1000.00 an ounce! One last thing there are many companies out there that would kill to be 100% profitable in this day and age .32 cents a share is a shame unless you realize the value.

New Message
Please login to post a reply