Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

Nov 10, 2008 02:24PM
AGORACOM
Nov 11, 2008 03:13AM
JG
Nov 11, 2008 04:38AM

Nov 11, 2008 08:44AM

Hey Yixter and all you other Met fans! I just found this web site and figured I'd put my two cents in. Last month, I e-mailed Metanor requesting information regarding there possible listing on any other boards besides the tsx-v or otc pink sheets and how the bar pours are progressing. On Oct 28th, he replied stating that they will be considering bigger boards, tse included. He also said that the 2nd and 3rd bars are done and the 4th is in progress (that was two weeks ago). With the news from Oct 9th about the first 500+ oz bar and using my feeble math skills, I'd say at that pace they will be about a quarter of the way to there predictions by the time santa arrives! I was also did a search of Metanor on google finance and found a discussion board where a post stated that he spoke with a senior executive who stated that there producing 500+ oz a week with production to "ramp up dramatically" by the end of the month. This post was from Sept 9th, so I don't know how reliable that info is?

BTW, this is how Wheaton River Minerals started and they were bought out by Gold Corp. I guess only time will tell :)

Nov 11, 2008 07:46PM
Nov 11, 2008 09:35PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply