Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

Well...

posted on Dec 19, 2008 03:04PM

I didn't expect they'd find buyers for 20 million shares at 50 cents, but I expected it would be a bit better then 2.6 million shares mostly at 45 cents. I'm sure they did as well. On one hand less dilution and on the other then won't be able to move as fast as they wish.

It's not easy to find money in these interesting times... especially if you're a junior... let's face it, if I had a bunch of money right now I'd be picking up quality stocks that are trading at a discount - particular certain oil companies, gold companies and financials. The reason I invested in the juniors was because at the time the quality major players were over priced. But, in times such as these, why take a risk.

My MTO investment has been a disappointment to date, but not because of anything management has done. I still believe that it will pay off eventually of course, not as much for me as the guys getting in at 40 cents. Hard to imagine being able to pick up shares at 36 cents today after someone just paid 50 cents for 1,200,000 shares. Amazing.

Dec 19, 2008 03:51PM

Dec 19, 2008 11:52PM
Dec 20, 2008 11:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply