Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

What a Joke!

posted on Mar 05, 2009 02:16PM

Listen - some of the posters here have only been around for a few months...maybe some for a year. For those people who have been around for a long time - long before Barry - those people should be choked about this move.

First let me say I like the guys managing this company - the problem is I invest to make money not because the guys running a company are good guys. There are plenty of people like myself who have been invested in MTO for a long time and have a lot of shares at a much higher price then the current PP price - people that believed and bought into the story years ago - if you have managements original plan and timeline you'll know they're not even close to what they said they would accomplish by this time... people buying in back then believed what was said about projections. This is not to say they won't accomplish what they've set out to... I still believe they will. Unfortunately shares holders like myself are getting sold down the river with this ridiculous PP... 50 cents for 24 million shares and 24 month 65 cent warrants???? Ya... great for the people that bought in under 50 cents over the last few months... great for the people involved in the last 45 cent PP and the people involved in the current PP... but really really crappy for those of us that have been around supporting this company for the longer haul.

Unfortunately everything has taken longer then expected and it's costing more then has been stated. Many times the company has bragged about not having to dilute. The whole point of Barry was to get the Bachelor mine up and running with cash flow not more shares. Now... it seems to be costing the same amount the originally claimed years ago before Barry was in the picture... they should have just raised 20 million 3 years ago and went straight to Bachelor... they'd be at 65,000 oz/year already.

And for anyone coming on here and saying...relax this is good for all investors... that's a load of BS... what's fine with me is getting Bachelor up with positive cash flow from Barry and no dilution - that was the plan - I believed the company - I didn't invest more money into this company to see 50% dilution...this is ridiculous. I also don't care for the comments made about how many shares other junior gold companies have, that's irrelavent. I invested in MTO because they were going to get there without a 140 million plus shares like other companies.

For those of you that don't understand this rant, let me put it this way, for those of us who have been around here for a while this is now the third, maybe fourth (can't remember now) time we've been through the "we don't need anymore money... there'll be no more dilute... we'll get there with cash flow from Barry" only to see more dilution and now at ridiculously low prices. How much money has been raised now? There was 2.5 million before X-mas - before that the 10 million credit faculty (remember that was also so there'd be no more dilution) before that more PPs with the same promise.

I have to say - I'm frustrated and tired of waiting for the payoff here. I should have sold last year when it went over a dollar... but I believed what was said so I held on - never get emotionally attached to company - I think I'm guilty of that with MTO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply