Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

Talking with someone from management lately maybe? That's the same story I got 3 months ago - "in these market conditions in a few months the money might not be there for anyone to get". They thought the money was there 3 months ago - it apparently wasn't - what makes them think it's there to get now? You've claimed multiple times that they're going to be ahead of the big move up in gold - so if that's what you believe and the company believes wouldn't there be all sorts of money to get in the future for gold companies? You can't have it both ways - i.e. no money for gold companies in the future and a big bull in gold going into the future.

What makes you think that because I don't discuss any other stock on Agoracom that it's my only stock? I don't follow your logic there?

The reason I'm so pissed off is because "your average price is .85 on a stock that is now in the low .40" Well, certainly I'm not happy about being down 50% on this stock - I don't know too many people that get really happy about losing their money. But the really reason I'm 'pissed off' is because the company has so far failed to carry out their plan in the way that investors were told they would.

Anyway, I've simply posted my opinions about the company's lastest moves on this board - you took offence and are now obviously making the discussion a personal attack.

I'm done.

New Message
Please login to post a reply