Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

No Info on the warrants. I was asking so many other questions Re: the production status, etc. that I did not think of it. He seemed very open about what was going on, and what they were trying to accomplish, that I listened alot. Many of my questions were answerd when I listened to Jay Taylor's interview. Be sure and watch, if possible,

As we were discussing the low MTO share price and that the infrastructure and mine alone bening worth much more than their MC, I suggested to him, that possibly the board might consider a policy of some minimal dividend back to share holders as a way of establishing long term company value, after the company gets into production, as a way to get the ""shorters off the companies back ( MTO, along with a lot of others). He agreed, and he said one way might be to Keep some processed gold in inventory, and issue a credit to shareholders for the inventoried amount. Just an idea for the future, but he at least was open to the suggestion.

Anyway, after talking with him, I sold part of another conpanies stock and bought a little more MTO today??? After investing in these penny PM stocks for about 10 years I have learned to have more patience, and realize that it always takes longer than you expect.

GLTA harryd

New Message
Please login to post a reply