Gold-silver, diamond, molybdenum and uranium in Nevada, Mexico, Ontario, and the Congo.

Potential for "world class" deposits of 3-5,000,000 ounces Gold or $1 billion Diamonds, such as our Golden Porcupine, Gold Jackpot and Goldstorm, Nevada and Congo gold and diamond projects.

Free

Congrats, Skier. I posted the news release thinking that some drifters might cruise by this board. Then I discovered that as a "Treasurer", I'm not privileged to post news releases.... Anyhow, short of it is, MNV was at .10 and I thought... Hmmm, think I'll hold off for the geologist's report coming in the next 30 days and go get a cup of java and yada, yada and before I know it, shazam, it's halfway to the moon. That was yesterday.... So, I surmised that there wud be some skimming off the top and loss of interest (due to all the other penny stocks that are rocketing) a "breather" as it were. But nooooo. So I missed the boat again today (thinking it would top out around .30). Does this really have any more upside past .55??? Darn, I cud've retired on this one. Feel like I've got a turkey on my head....

New Message
Please login to post a reply