Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Now that the SEC has used it's new little 'Micro Army' to flex its enormous power over an innocent little ant of a company, what have we learned ?

Was the suspending of MTEK stock necessary ? Wouldn't a simple warning suffice ? Why come down so hard on a company who is late delivering earnings by minutes not days ?

Some may think what happened yesterday is just back luck, or maybe, certainly the SEC was looking for a punching bag for their new Micro Army, others, like myself is starting to think something more nefarious may be at work here.

Why would the SEC suspend trading of a micro-cap company on the day earnings should have been reported ? seems a bit harsh don't you think ?

Why is it the PPS only goes down, even in the face of seemingly excellent news and a huge diminishment of short selling since ticker change ?

Has anyone noticed the scourge that has infested that other board ?

How come no official SEC action was taken against MM's/Brokers who caused a RegSHO violation because of naked short selling, or the fact that they were short selling almost every share during open market hours only to fake buy/cover when market is closed for months ?

How come the SEC is not concerned about trades that go through well below the current bid of the market, and why must a retail buyer/seller wait until they are good and damn ready to facilitate a trade instead of letting the market run naturally on only supply/demand ?

I can only speculate and voice my opinion and outrage about the stock of MTEK, but the recent suspension debacle, has me thinking somebody or something is determined to keep MTEK in the starting gate for a while longer.. because we all know when this horse gets running, the winner's circle is where we will be !

I applaud the response to this silly suspension and the shareholder friendly management team of MTEK...

Thanks, b cat

New Message
Please login to post a reply