Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Unfortunately BCat, The SEC is Deaf in One Ear. Their Belief is Sacrifice a Few Hundred Investors before it Turns into a Few Thousand.

In MTEK's Case, It only appears to be the Filings Issue. They want more info. This could be due to their PR's of where Money May or May Not be coming in from the Subsidiary (MSO) Etc. When a Company Announces Monies Coming in from Other Areas than Stock Sales and No "Proof On Paper" is Submitted to The Regulatory Agencies a Red Flag Goes Up. This is My theory on why they were Put on Notice. Also 3 Name Changes Since 2005 is also a Red Flag. Now I'm sure all of this Can be answered by MTEK and their Lawyers and we could come out In better Shape with the Necessary Transparency.

That Said, the Biggest Concern of Mine is, who will "Want" to quote the Stock now? Will the Info be Good enough for Brokers/Dealers and MM's to do Form 211 to Trade MTEK again? That's the Million Dollar Question Here. There are Thousands of Pinks out there to Play with, What will make them want to Work with this One after a Suspension? Can MTEK Sell themselves Back onto the Shelves? This is My Worry. I pray they Get it Right, Maybe the SEC got it Wrong, However when does the SEC ever apologize for Messing up?

It's just a Mess, and we can do nothing but Wait and See. Our hands are Tied on this one.

JMO

Fingers and Toes Crossed Here

New Message
Please login to post a reply