Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Seriously, there is nothing we can do at this point. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. We can hypothesize and predict the worst or put a spin on it and say it's going to come back stronger. But really, we don't know how this is going to play out.

As for why we're suspended, it has to do with accuracy of the financial reports. I think we had ben led to believe that it was because reports were not filed on time. According to this, it is the former reason.

The bashers will run with all of this naturally, distort the truth and possibly make things seem worse than they are.

Let's see what Brent & Co. come out and say in the next few days. Let's see when we begin trading what happens. The facts remain that we have some big names on board (Schalk, Chiu, Frank, etc.), the headset is still being developed, MSO is trading in Europe and this company has been the most investor- friendly of any that I have ever been involved with.

If we're wrong about this, sure we will be pissed. I have a lot of money invested here and I know a lot of others do as well. We have all been very confident in this company and where it is headed. So for now, I quote The Beatles...LET IT BE.

New Message
Please login to post a reply