Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Hi Everyone,

First, I must say thank you for creating this site. I appreciate the ability to have positive discussions in a forum. Unfortunate that some people thrive off investors losing money. I've been following this company for quite some time. They do come through on their promises, but timing is always an issue. Couple things I have not yet seen them follow through on is (1) "promise to buy back their own stock at these levels", (2) "making their products available in retail outlets like Best Buy etc"., . It would really boost investor confidence if they were to back US up by purchasing their own stock, rather than preparing to sell. I'm a little dissapointed with the pps lately but i'm not the only one. This company really needs to do more to be visible and marketable. I hope you don't see my concern as bashing since that's the last thing I would ever do in a company I have put my hard earned money in. I wish us all good luck and hope for the best outcome through all this. I welcome your insight.

Jun 16, 2011 12:37PM
Jun 16, 2011 12:45PM
Jun 16, 2011 12:47PM

Jun 16, 2011 01:11PM

Jun 16, 2011 03:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply