Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

I have always been on the fence with this. There is still no proof that their downloads work. I have seen no real proof, testimony's, besides their own videos. No numbers in sales as far as downloads. I asked that during the first conference call. Brent said, "Oh I don't know." This is still very sketchy to me. Why don't they have a ratings page on their website for people who bought the downloads and used them. Similar to a ratings page fro recipes on the 'Food Network' or any other website. Many news reports about the company but never an ironclad testimony from even one person who is unbiased and used the technology. You would think with all of the context on YouTube, you might find ONE person posting how cool this tech is. I'm not positive about this anymore. The grey sheets are purgatory. MTEK could be there for a long time. I would say that a conference call is needed but on the other hand, all of the other CC's never amounted to anything, forward looking or otherwise. I trust my instincts and I'm calling this.......a bad situation.

Aug 08, 2011 04:29AM
Aug 08, 2011 11:23AM

Aug 08, 2011 11:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply