Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

We have all been through a lot with MTEK. We have been in the BS gray market for months, however MTEK has not gone into hiding. If you email them, they respond. They have even held a CC recently.

The bottom line is the cost of selling at this point makes the idea useless. I am not suggesting what anyone should do- that is your personal decision and I have never suggested that anyone buy or sell this stock. I am just saying that it's pretty pointless right now.

So what's left for us to do? I say we have no other choice but to see how this shakes out. By now, I am sure most of us don't even look at the SP...again, it's pointless. Someone on some message board referred to MTEK as a 'shoebox' stock...one that you buy and forget about. That's what I think would be best at this point. I know it's not easy if you have a lot of money tied up in it, but forgetting you own this for a bit may help to preserve sanity. And in the end, who knows? Maybe we get surprised and our faith in management pays off.

For myself, I have more money tied up in this stock than any financial advisor would say is acceptable. Way too much really. However, I sleep quite well at night. MTEK did not go run and hide, never to be found again after the suspension. And it may be a while...even from now, but I don't think this story is over. Far from it...

But, you can always say, [THIS].

Good luck, everyone!

New Message
Please login to post a reply