Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

The last 5 months have been a horror show for shareholders in most ways, but the company has decided the best thing to do is file a S1 registration statement to get on the OCTBB market which will provide ample credibility and will IMO bring much higer PPS. This process is much more expensive and time consuming then I imagined vs. going the 211 route and being a "Pink" stock again.

BF has hired a well known Law firm who specializes in S1 Registrations.

MTEK is in a Pre-filing period: Begins with the decision to proceed with an offering and ends with the filing of the Registration Statement. The company is in this phase right now and it is also knowns as "Quiet Period"

The Waiting period begins when the company files the registration statement with the SEC and ends when the registration statement is declared "Effective"

Post effective period begins when the registration statement is declared effective and ends when broker-dealers are no longer required to deliver a prospectus (25 days after the registration statement is declared effective.)

From the information I was able to find there are many rules and regulations concerning the ability of the company to make public announcements and PR's during each period. A violation of this is referred to gun-jumping, for which there is serious consequences. Another delay is the worst possible thing MTEK needs right now.

It is frustrating not hearing anything from the company, but at this point, it is not possible for them to deceminate information via PR's and anyone needing further information should contact the company via Email or phone !

This is my first rodeo with the Grey market and it totally bites, so the actual price it trades is manual and doesn't represent true supply and demand, the market does not even use a bid/ask !

Also, I have learned that although the stock is stuck on the Grey Market until all forms are done correctly, the headset production will change the BCI market forever and MTEK will be the leader ! There hasn't been any set-backs with the headset !

email - jeff@mindtechnologiesinc.com

phone - 760-635-2595

New Message
Please login to post a reply