Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Apr 04, 2012 10:23AM

Apr 04, 2012 04:10PM

Apr 04, 2012 05:05PM

IMO, they were blind-sided by the entire event and hopeful enthusiam for a quick fix lead them to be over-zealous in their predictions. Remember, if they chose to return to "Pinks" market it would have happened long ago, and that was their original plan.

According to Brent & Jeff, they wanted to be full-reporting company on the OCTBB market and get far away from the Pink market. With that being said, I do not think they knew the extent, cost or length of the process, nor did I.

If you were them and your company was thrown off the "Pinks" for basically nothing, wouldn't that spur you to avoid that market at all costs ?

With all the frustration and failed predictions, MTEK hasn't let the listing situation affect the creation and subsequent production of their revolutionary headset. I may be a bit more positive than most, but they have a robust opportunity here. This space is virtually untapped and ripe for growth and when the silence is finally lifted, we can learn just how exciting things actually are instead of reading damn tea leaves.

Being in the dark sucks a dirty boot...

b cat

New Message
Please login to post a reply