Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

I think Sperri is colossally correct. MTEK would have closed down the lines of communication with shareholders a long time ago if it planned an exit stage left..

"The process is very close to being finished and the audited financials will be filed with the SEC upon completion. Additional disclosure documents are being prepared simultaneously by the Company's law firm, which will be filed with the audited financials for the purpose of being listed on the OTC BB."

We all must realize that this company is still in a quiet period and every bit of diseminated news is disected by their lawyers prior to PR release. Everything in this PR has to be true and correct according to the lawyers. I personally didn't believe we were as close as we appear to be to filing...The key to this section of PR is they mentioned "OCT BB" sanctioned by their attornies.

"The Company's business has not been delayed by the filings. The development of our patent pending micro EEG headset is moving quickly, with prototypes received and tested. The device has produced the EEG signals we were looking for and communicates effectively with the Android tablets tested. The device will enter the design phase shortly, with the final prototype expected to be revealed this year."

Perhaps very frustrating, the listing of MTEK is way down the list of importance IMHO because if MTEK can not sustain its operations with revenue it wouldn't matter much where it trades, MTEK would be doomed.

1. MTEK push for revolutionary micro headset has not been hindered by the filing BS.

2. Prototypes have been built and tested already.

3. The results of those tests were positve and exactly what they expected.

4. The device is slated to begin design shortly, that means the guts of the headset is done !

5. They are "EXPECTING" to reveal device this year. We want this device to be revealed when we are on the OCT BB, not pink, not grey, or any other market.

There is much to decipher from this PR if you look :)

may the schwarts be with us all

b cat

New Message
Please login to post a reply