Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Jun 12, 2012 01:16PM

Jun 12, 2012 02:58PM

Jun 12, 2012 07:49PM

I'm Still here guys!! No worries. Yeah, I know things are looking stale and no one seems to know what's going on or when.

Rest assured I haven't bailed and do not intend to. Things at the company are proceeding as normal, there is nothing to indicate we've been scammed or that anyone has been trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

The company is moving along with the production of the Headset, which is currently in the manufaturing process as we sit here today. As far as the S1 filing is concerned, It appears that will be done within the next 30 days.

This may sound like an extremely long process, however we need to understand that to get us trading again with anything of substance to maintain the company as "Investable"...you need something tangible and of worth..(I.E. the headset, apps, new software) these are the things that are major pieces of how a company is valuated. That is what is happening now, these things are being produced, developed, tested, and once the company is trading again, MTEK will have products to Display as proof of their worth as a whole.

I cannot stress this enough again, this is an "Investment" not a get rich quick scheme and if that's what you are into, then sign up for "Penny Pump" newsletter and flip a few coins for a couple bucks a day. I myself will hang on to my shares of MTEK and release them for a major Profit when a couple million people are walking around with MTEK's headset texting on their IPhones and IPads without touching a screen.

GLTA

JERSI

Jul 24, 2012 12:37PM

Jul 24, 2012 07:43PM

Jul 24, 2012 08:34PM
Jul 25, 2012 03:51PM
Jul 29, 2012 04:24PM
Jul 30, 2012 06:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply