Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

There is not a single shareholder that is happy with the lack of information and very long periods of nothing at all, and rightfully so. There were a lot of statements in the past that has not materialized as well and who would be happy about that, no one.

As you may well know, this is not Brents first rodeo in multiple companies. This is obviously a guy who is trying to be successful in something, anything it seems, but has failed miserably in almost all ventures.

In my wishful thinking, I am hoping that Brent knows that the headset is far superior to Emotiv's and is desperately trying to get the company back on to live trading and hopefully be able to raise enough capital to fund the development and completion of their BCI Headset and finally bring to the markets.

The success of this company solely relies on the success of their BCI Headset that if successful, could be a gem, a diamond in the rough. Of couse it would have to materialize first.

Shareholders deserve every bit of success should they be successful and I pray the best for all that has remained loyal and steadfast. Well we have no choice do we?

If they are breaking the law in any way shape or form, it will be their own demise (prison) So lets give them this last chance and see if they can pull it off, fingers crossed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply